Our smart WT30i Analog IO Module Extending more Analog IO’s using IO Extension card, with more options of Digital, Analog, and Pulse Input options. The device can collect data from a variety of Modbus Slaves, Sensors, industrial machines, io data are sent to the centralized server or cloud server. The gateway supports multiple protocols like TCP / Http / MQTT with SSL mode. We can do the configuration by PC Utility or SMS or Server IP Commands and all parameters are remotely configurable. Easy Plug and Play on Analog Sensors, Like (0 to 5V), (0 to 10V), (0 to 24V), (4 to 20mA), Pulse Counter and the cost-Effective device helps greatly reduce the prototype development life cycle and provide developers and solution integrators. The easy transition of Wired Network to Wireless Communication using GPRS/2G/3G/4G/LTE with a simple and cost-effective solution. Analog Input Card, Analog Modbus Extension, IO Module
Easy to connect single or multiple any standard Modbus slaves and configure selected Modbus registers. Assure no data loss at any condition because of Our Wiman Proprietary RTOS and inbuilt Intelligent Logger system will take priority tasks.
Analog Card Highlights
Easy Plug and Play on Analog Sensors, Like (0 to 5V), (0 to 10V), (0 to 24V), (4 to 20mA), Pulse Counter.
– Analog Input Card, Analog Modbus Extension, IO Module
Modbus Gateway Highlights
- Intelligent Modbus, IO, Data Logger, GPRS/2G/3G/4G/LTE Connectivity Management
- 1 x RS-485 port for Modbus, 1 x Utility port for Configuration
- Configure and Read Multiple Slave IDs, Selectable Register Address data.
- Parameter Data type, Byte Swapping Conversion and Scaling factor enabled.
- Transparent Modbus or Device Inbuilt Polling – Formatted to (ASCII/HEX/RawHEX)
- Smart Inbuilt Data Logger works during Network and Server Disconnection
- Logger Sends offline data once Network and Server Connected
- Authorized numbers list for command and Configuring.
- Configurable TCP/Http/MQTT/Https Mode, GET/POST Methods
- Configurable CSV/JSON Format for Parameter Packetization
- Remote Configuration through SMS/GPRS/Server IP Commands
- Additional 2 x Digital/Analog Chanel (0 to 24V), 1 x 4 to 20mA Chanel.
- Alerts: Power Failure Restore, Low battery Shutdown, Digital IN Changes, Device Reset.
- OTA (Over The Air) Firmware upgrade, Device Configuration update.
- LED indicators to provide GSM, GPRS, Signal, Modbus Tx/Rx COM Status.
- Configurable Server Connection: Connects on Demand or Always Connected.
- Keep Alive command to maintain socket connection
- Automatic Meter Reading
- Solar Inverter Monitoring and Control
- Generator Monitoring and Control
- Energy Monitoring and Control
- Fault Indicators
- Temperature Alerts, Indicators
- Pump Control, Flow Measurements
- Water Level Monitoring and Control
- Home Automation
- Windmill, SCADA, Data Exchange
- Central Monitoring and Control Systems
- Base Station, ATM Monitoring and Control.