Our smart WT200M Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP to GPRS Gateway – Combo Gateway Series will expand your Data communication over wireless networks with Secure and two-way communication. The device can collect data from a variety of RTU Modbus Slaves and TCP Modbus, Sensors, industrial machines, io data are sent to the centralized server or cloud server. The gateway supports multiple protocols like TCP / Http / MQTT with SSL mode. We can do the configuration by PC Utility or SMS or Server IP Commands and all parameters are remotely configurable. Plug and Play help greatly reduce the prototype development life cycle and provide developers and solution integrators. The easy transition of Wired Network to Wireless Communication using Combo Gateway with a simple and cost-effective solution and act as Modbus TCP to GPRS.
Easy to connect single or multiple any standard Modbus slaves and configure selected Modbus registers. Assure no data loss at any condition because of Our Wiman Proprietary RTOS and inbuilt Intelligent Logger system will take priority tasks.
WT200M Modbus Gateway Highlights
- Intelligent Modbus, IO, Data Logger, GPRS Connectivity
- 1 x RS-485 port for RTU Modbus, 1x TCP port for TCP Modbus, USB for Configuration
- Poll Both RS485 RTU Modbus and TCP Modbus (Multiple IPs)
- Configure and Read Multiple Slave IDs, Selectable Register Address data.
- Parameter Data type, Byte Swapping Conversion and Scaling factor enabled.
- Transparent Modbus or Device Inbuilt Polling – Formatted to (ASCII/HEX/RawHEX)
- Smart Inbuilt Data Logger works during Network and Server Disconnection
- Logger Sends offline data once Network and Server Connected
- Authorized numbers list for command and Configuring.
- Configurable TCP/Http/MQTT/Https Mode, GET/POST Methods
- Configurable CSV/JSON Format for Parameter Packetization
- Remote Configuration through SMS/GPRS/Server IP Commands
- Additional 2 x Digital, 2xAnalog Chanel (0 to 24V), 1 x 4 to 20mA Chanel and 1x Relay Output
- Alerts: Power Failure Restore, Low battery Shutdown, Digital IN Changes, Device Reset.
- OTA (Over The Air) Firmware upgrade, Device Configuration update.
- LED indicators to provide GSM, GPRS, Signal, Modbus Tx/Rx COM Status.
- Configurable Server Connection: Connects on Demand or Always Connected.
- Keep Alive command to maintain socket connection
- Automatic Meter Reading
- Solar Inverter Monitoring and Control
- Generator Monitoring and Control
- Energy Monitoring and Control
- Fault Indicators
- Temperature Alerts, Indicators
- Pump Control, Flow Measurements
- Water Level Monitoring and Control
- Home Automation
- Windmill, SCADA, Data Exchange
- Central Monitoring and Control Systems
- Base Station, ATM Monitoring and Control