Wiman MAX Series Gateways play’s smart, on which RTU/TCP Modbus/IO and LoRa Nodes to 4G, LAN and Wi-Fi on Different combinations for event transmission, Primary and Secondary Options to avoid Connectivity issues. Expand your Data communication over wireless networks by Wiman IoT Gateway with Secure and two-way communication. Device Supports Multiple Protocols, which you can Choose TCP/Http/MQTT for your Cloud Platform, to enable more secure SSL options and upload Device/Server certificates. Limitless features like Scheduling for Polling, time Based, IO Based, Offline Log based, and Query based – These features will help to avoid dumping of data, which we can filter device itself. All the Parameter are remotely configurable via PC Utility or FTP or SMS or Server IP Commands. Not required to have the device during configurations. Our generic device can able to read from any Standard Modbus RS485/TCP Modbus based Slave devices. Edge features will help to avoid dumping packets at server end, Inbuilt Logger enable during Network/Server Disconnection. Based on your requirements, we offer different models based on features and IO. Wiman Assure that we won’t lose single Packet even in Disconnection.
Modbus Gateway Highlights
- Intelligent Modbus, IO, Data Logger, 4G/LAN Connectivity (Primary/Secondary)
- 1 x RS-485 port for RTU Modbus, 1x TCP port for TCP Modbus, USB for Configuration
- Poll Both RS485 RTU Modbus and TCP Modbus (Multiple IPs)
- Configure and Read Multiple Slave IDs, Selectable Register Address data.
- Parameter Data type, Byte Swapping Conversion and Scaling factor enabled.
- Transparent Modbus or Device Inbuilt Polling – Formatted to (ASCII/HEX/RawHEX)
- Smart Inbuilt Data Logger works during Network and Server Disconnection
- Logger Sends offline data once Network and Server Connected
- Authorized numbers list for command and Configuring.
- Configurable TCP/Http/MQTT/Https Mode, GET/POST Methods
- Configurable CSV/JSON Format for Parameter Packetization
- Remote Configuration through SMS/GPRS/Server IP Commands
- Additional 2 x Digital, 2xAnalog Chanel (0 to 24V), 1 x 4 to 20mA Chanel and 1x Relay Output
- Alerts: Power Failure Restore, Low battery Shutdown, Digital IN Changes, Device Reset.
- OTA (Over The Air) Firmware upgrade, Device Configuration update.
- LED indicators to provide GSM, GPRS, Signal, Modbus Tx/Rx COM Status.
- Configurable Server Connection: Connects on Demand or Always Connected.
- Keep Alive command to maintain socket connection
- Automatic Meter Reading
- Solar Inverter Monitoring and Control
- Generator Monitoring and Control
- Energy Monitoring and Control
- Fault Indicators
- Temperature Alerts, Indicators
- Pump Control, Flow Measurements
- Water Level Monitoring and Control
- Home Automation
- Windmill, SCADA, Data Exchange
- Central Monitoring and Control Systems
- Base Station, ATM Monitoring and Control