Our smart WT62C Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP or Modbus TCP to Modbus RTU Converter will Expand your Modbus Protocol Conversion over Wired networks by Modbus Converters with Secure and two-way communication, without in-depth knowledge of Protocol Concepts. Web Portal based Configuration helps to change the settings like baud rate, Modbus TCP IPs/Serial Settings, can update the Firmware, Configuration Remotely. Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP Converter comes with Industrial Quality – Power Supply Supports 12V to 24V DC. We offer top quality products at reasonable prices, provide unparalleled technical assistance, and back it all up with outstanding customer support. Another way of configuration will be done by Web portal with very simple and easy.
It Can Support 3 Modes: Modbus Master – TCP Slave / TCP Slave Modbus Master / Transparent (Serial)
High Light for Modbus Gateway
- Intelligent Modbus, IO, Data Logger, Ethernet/LAN Connectivity
- 1 x RS-485 port for Modbus, 1 x Utility port for Configuration
- Configure and Read Multiple Slave IDs, Selectable Register Address data.
- Parameter Data type, Byte Swapping Conversion and Scaling factor enabled.
- Transparent Modbus or Device Inbuilt Polling – Formatted to (ASCII/HEX/RawHEX)
- Smart Inbuilt Data Logger works during Network and Server Disconnection
- Logger Sends offline data once Network and Server Connected
- Authorized numbers list for command and Configuring.
- Configurable TCP/Http/MQTT/Https Mode, GET/POST Methods
- Configurable CSV/JSON Format for Parameter Packetization
- Remote Configuration through Web Portal/Server IP Commands
- Additional 2 x Digital/Analog Chanel (0 to 24V), 1 x 4 to 20mA Chanel.
- OTA (Over The Air) Firmware upgrade, Device Configuration update.
- LED indicators to provide GSM, GPRS, Signal, Modbus Tx/Rx COM Status.
- Configurable Server Connection: Connects on Demand or Always Connected.
- Keep Alive command to maintain socket connection
- Automatic Meter Reading
- Solar Inverter Monitoring and Control
- Generator Monitoring and Control
- Energy Monitoring and Control
- Fault Indicators
- Temperature Alerts, Indicators
- Pump Control, Flow Measurements
- Water Level Monitoring and Control
- Home Automation
- Windmill, SCADA, Data Exchange
- Central Monitoring and Control Systems
- Base Station, ATM Monitoring and Control