Our smart WT705M Modbus to Wifi Gateway will Expand your Data communication over wireless networks by Wifi IoT Gateway with Secure and two-way communication, without in-depth knowledge of Protocol Concepts. Our Smart Modbus Gateways Series replaces the wired approach of sending the Modbus slave data to the centralized server, either single or multiple slaves. The device collects the data through MODBUS (RTU) protocol and sends it to the centralized server through Wifi using TCP or Http or MQTT mode. All the Parameter is configurable via Web Portal or PC Utility or Server IP Commands, All configurations are done remotely. Not required to have the device during configurations.
Our Wifi Modbus RTU Gateway device to fetch the Standard Modbus Slave device like Energy meters, Solar Inverters, PLC, Windmill, AMR, IO Modules, Flow Meters and more. The built-in smart data redundancy communication paths of Wifi in RTU Gateway, the data would be guaranteed to transfer your centralized server. We also provide a Cloud-based Graphic interface (based on client requirements) to manage your device machines easily. Users can monitor and control the Slave and I/O data of RTU devices
Wifi – IoT Gateway Highlights
- Intelligent Modbus, IO, Data Logger, Wifi Connectivity
- 1 x RS-485 port for Modbus, 1 x Utility port for Configuration
- Configure and Read Multiple Slave IDs, Selectable Register Address data.
- Parameter Data type, Byte Swapping Conversion and Scaling factor enabled.
- Transparent Modbus or Device Inbuilt Polling – Formatted to (ASCII/HEX/RawHEX)
- Smart Inbuilt Data Logger works during Network and Server Disconnection
- Logger Sends offline data once Network and Server Connected
- Authorized numbers list for command and Configuring.
- Configurable TCP/Http/MQTT/Https Mode, GET/POST Methods
- Configurable CSV/JSON Format for Parameter Packetization
- Remote Configuration through Web Portal/Server IP Commands
- Additional 2 x Digital/Analog Chanel (0 to 24V), 1 x 4 to 20mA Chanel.
- OTA (Over The Air) Firmware upgrade, Device Configuration update.
- LED indicators to provide GSM, GPRS, Signal, Modbus Tx/Rx COM Status.
- Configurable Server Connection: Connects on Demand or Always Connected.
- Keep Alive command to maintain socket connection
- Automatic Meter Reading
- Solar Inverter Monitoring and Control
- Generator Monitoring and Control
- Energy Monitoring and Control
- Fault Indicators
- Temperature Alerts, Indicators
- Pump Control, Flow Measurements
- Water Level Monitoring and Control
- Home Automation
- Windmill, SCADA, Data Exchange
- Central Monitoring and Control Systems
- Base Station, ATM Monitoring and Control