Our smart Serial to GPRS Gateway will expand your Data communication over wireless networks with Secure and two-way communication. Connect your Existing Serial (RS232/RS485) Interface Remotely via GPRS. Act as Transparent Serial GPRS Connectivity to Cloud, All Parameters Remotely Configurable. The Serial to GPRS Gateway supports multiple protocols like TCP / Http with SSL mode (Transparent Serial GPRS – (RS232 to GPRS/RS485 to GPRS) Interface like GPRS Modem. We can do the configuration by PC Utility or SMS or Server IP Commands and all parameters are remotely configurable. Plug and Play help greatly reduce the prototype development life cycle and provide developers and solution integrators. The easy transition of Wired Network to Wireless Communication using Serial to GPRS with a simple and cost-effective solution by Serial to GPRS Gateway (RS232 to GPRS/RS485 to GPRS) Interface like as GPRS Modem.
Easy to connect single or multiple any standard Modbus slaves and configure selected Modbus registers. Assure no data loss at any condition because of inbuilt Intelligent Logger system will take priority tasks.
Features of Serial Gateway
- Intelligent Modbus, IO, Data Logger, GPRS Connectivity Management
- 1 x RS-485 port for Serial, 1 x Utility port for Configuration
- Configure and Read Multiple Slave IDs, Selectable Register Address data.
- Parameter Data type, Byte Swapping Conversion and Scaling factor enabled.
- Transparent Modbus or Device Inbuilt Polling – Formatted to (ASCII/HEX/RawHEX)
- Smart Inbuilt Data Logger works during Network and Server Disconnection
- Logger Sends offline data once Network and Server Connected
- Authorized numbers list for command and Configuring.
- Configurable TCP/Http/MQTT/Https Mode, GET/POST Methods
- Configurable CSV/JSON Format for Parameter Packetization
- Remote Configuration through SMS/GPRS/Server IP Commands
- Additional 2 x Digital/Analog Chanel (0 to 24V), 1 x 4 to 20mA Chanel.
- Alerts: Power Failure Restore, Low battery Shutdown, Digital IN Changes, Device Reset.
- OTA (Over The Air) Firmware upgrade, Device Configuration update.
- LED indicators to provide GSM, GPRS, Signal, Modbus Tx/Rx COM Status.
- Configurable Server Connection: Connects on Demand or Always Connected.
- Keep Alive command to maintain socket connection
- Automatic Meter Reading
- Solar Inverter Monitoring and Control
- Generator Monitoring and Control
- Energy Monitoring and Control
- Fault Indicators
- Temperature Alerts, Indicators
- Pump Control, Flow Measurements
- Water Level Monitoring and Control
- Home Automation
- Windmill, SCADA, Data Exchange
- Central Monitoring and Control Systems
- Base Station, ATM Monitoring and Control