Reduce operating expenses and increase profits with automated telematics, which is an electronic device installed in a vehicle that transfers all relevant information from vehicle to the fleet management center. The track protocol supports wide verity of reporting events includes emergency, s emergency, geo-fence boundary crossing, geo-zone entry/exit, entry/exit, low battery, battery, fuel level, level, i/o interface.
Track Information Gives the Answer for
- Current location of the Vehicle?
- Vehicle Performance?
- Fuel theft or Status?
- Speed of the vehicle?
- How many Kilometers away?
- Overall Efficiency?
- How must time Idle, stop?
Uses of Vehicle Tracking System:
- Central monitoring and control
- Easily locating and engaging Vehicles
- Prevention of losses, immobilization control
- Automatic Geo-zone, Geo-fence Alerts
- Idle Vehicle Alerts, Tamper Alerts
- Ensure optimal utilization of Fleets
- Vehicle Performance Analysis
- Helps in Emergency situation
Vehicle and asset tracking is done using GPS and GSM/GPRS technologies. GPS helps in fetching the location and then the location is sent to our system using GSM/GPRS. You can view the vehicle location and other information’s through our web based software.